Terms and Conditions of 42 Lechitic Race
The Crown of Polish Halfmaratons
10 Wielkopolska’s Grand Prix of Halfmaratons
Ostrów Lednicki – Gniezno – 15 of September 2019
Under the patronage of
the President of Gniezno
Sports Club „ALTOM” in Gniezno, ul. Roosevelta 116a, 62-200 Gniezno
phone number: 882044122 e-mail: email@example.com, www.klubaltom.pl
Co-organizers: Sports and Recreation Center in Gniezno, Municipal Office in Gniezno, phone number: (61) 424 86 00
Supporting institutions: Municipal Office in Gniezno
15 of September 2019 at 11:00 AM
Distance of 21.097 km; start in Ostrów Lednicki in Dziekanowice, finish line on Plac Św. Wojciecha in Gniezno, asphalt, paving stones (2%). The route has PZLA approval. Time measurement will be carried out using chips in starting numbers.
- In order to take part in the Run one should submit correctly completed Registration Form and pay the Initial Fee. The transfer of the Registration Form takes place in the electronic form on the website or directly in the Competition Office. Filling out the Registration Form and making the Initial Fee referred to in point VI / 1 is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations. The organizer has the right to reject any Registration Form that is suspected to be filled out incorrectly, and to disqualify any Participant against whom there is a reasonable belief that he or she has breached the terms of these Regulations.
- The organizer can set a limit of 4000 Participants for the Run. If the limit is reached, the Organizer has the right to terminate the registration earlier as well as to increase this limit of participants.
- Receipt of the Starter Package. After submitting the Registration Form and paying the Starter Fees, the Participant will receive a Starter Package prepared by the Organizer. Collection of Starter Packages will take place in the Run Office during its opening hours. In order to collect the Starter Package and the Starter Number, you must have an ID with you in accordance with the data provided during registration and sign the registration form. The Starter Package may also be picked up by an authorized person with his own identity card and a signed statement. The form of the statement will be available on the website www.bieglechitow.pl. The organizer does not take any responsibility towards the participant related to the participant not getting the starter package or any of its elements.
- Insurance. The organizer does not provide participants with any insurance related to the possibility of illness, accident, injury, death or any loss or damage that may occur in connection with the presence and / or participation in the Run. Participants are advised, if they deem it necessary, to purchase appropriate insurance. The organizer has the right to allow medical and paramedical staff employed by or on behalf of the Organizer to provide medical help or other medical procedures, as well as to transport the Participant to a safe place.
The participant agrees to the above activities. The participant is responsible for all medical costs or transport costs incurred by the Organizer, co-organizers, medical and paramedical staff operating the Run, and resulting from illness, accident or injuries in connection with the presence or participation of the Participant in the Run, if such the incident will come, from the fault of the perpetrator. The participant takes part in the run on his own responsibility and bears the associated risk. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the Run is connected with physical effort and entails natural risk and risk of accidents, the possibility of personal injury and physical injuries (including death), as well as financial losses. In addition, there may be other risk factors unforeseeable at this time. Providing the Organizer with a correctly completed Registration Form and making the Initial Fee means that the Participant considered and assessed the nature, scope and degree of risk related to participation in the Run and decided to take this risk by starting in the Run only on his own responsibility. The participant declares that he will not act to the detriment of the Organizer. The participant declares that he will reimburse the Organizer for all the costs (including attorney and expert fees) incurred or paid by the Organizer for the benefit of any person (including Participant and / or each from its insurers) in connection with any accident, loss, damage or injury (including death) resulting from the presence or participation of the Participant in the Run, except for accidents caused by negligence on the part of the Organizer.
- Age restrictions. All Participants of the Run must be born before September 15, 2001, that is on the day of the Run they must be over 18 years old. During registration, the Participant must have an identity card to verify personal data, including the date of birth.
- Participation in the Run of disabled people. Persons with disabilities can take part in the Run, they also have a time limit of 3 hours. The organizer does not allow people with disabilities who use wheelchairs to take part in the Run. The organizer will not conduct a separate qualification for participants with disabilities.
- Other restrictions regarding participation in the Run. Due to safety reasons, people on bicycles, roller skates, skateboards and running with animals are not allowed on the Run. It is forbidden to bring objects that may be dangerous to other Participants on the route. Due to the character of the Run, it is forbidden to start with sticks (trekking and Nordic Walking). It is forbidden to bring intoxicants, doping substances, illegal substances and alcoholic beverages in any kind of place of the Run. Participants are prohibited from taking and possessing the above-mentioned substances both before and during the Run. The organizer has the right to refuse admission to participate in the Run for persons who will have intake or possess any intoxicants, illegal substances and alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- The number must be attached exclusively to the front of the outfit. No number, incorrect attachment or its modification will result in disqualification. People who run with the number of another person without prior prescription will be disqualified and will not be allowed to the next edition of the Run. This also applies to the person who has forwarded the number.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify a Participant who will be found not to have the right to participate in the Run. The participant agrees to comply with all rules and regulations that apply to participation in the Run, in particular the rules of fair play.
- Complains may be submitted only in writing, after paying a PLN 100 deposit, to the Chief Referee within 1 hour from the end of the race. Other forms will not be considered. If the complain is not taken into account, the deposit is not refundable.
- If it is not possible to run a competition for reasons not dependent on the organizer (eg, natural disaster, introduction of national mourning, state of emergency etc.), the costs of the entry fee will not be refunded.
Applications can be made:
via the Datasport website available at www.bieglechitow.pl and www.maratonypolskie.pl
directly at the competition office: sports hall III LO in Gniezno, ul. Sobieskiego 20:
▪ on Saturday, 14/09/2019, between 18:00 and 21:00
▪ on the day of the competition on September 15, 2019 from 7:00 to 9:00
(provided that the limit of 4,000 paid participants is not exceeded)
Once the participants limit has been reached, the submissions will be terminated.
Incorrect completion of the Registration Form by the participant releases the organizer from any consequences.
The start list contains only participants with a registered start fee.
Receipt of the Starting Number by the Participant is tantamount to acceptance of the Race Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data and the use of the participant’s image for the needs of the run and the organizer.
VI. Starting fee:
The entry fee is:
for the first 1000 people who complete the full application *
or until February 28, 2019 – 70 PLN
for another 1000 people (1001-2000), who will complete the full application * – 80 PLN
for a further 1000 people (2001-3000), who will complete the full application * – 90 PLN
for another 1000 people (3001- 4000), who will complete the full application * – 100 PLN
for people over 65 years of age who will complete the full application * – until 28/02/2018 – 50 PLN
* full application – filling out the application form and paying the entry fee
in the Competition Office on 14-15.09.2019 – for all of them is 150 PLN regardless of the previous application without making the entry fee (provided that the limit of 4000 participants registered and paid has not been exceeded earlier).
The starter packet includes a starting number with a chip, safety pins, an occasional t-shirt and gadgets (details on the website www.bieglechitow.pl).
The entry fee is made via electronic payments directly after online registration. In the event of cancellation, a refund may be made only up to 7 days from the date of payment, however not later than 10 days before the date of the competition.
After this date, it is possible to transfer your own start fee to another person, however, no later than August 17, 2019. You can do this by logging in to your own profile of the application form or contacting DATASPORT.
Rewriting – assigning the entry fee to another person is possible for an additional fee of 15 PLN until 17/08/2019 (later it will not be possible).
In all matters related to applications and fees, as well as rewriting packages, please contact: DATASPORT (www.datasport.pl; firstname.lastname@example.org).
The participant making payments via the website must provide himself / herself with a stable internet connection and the appropriate level of computer security with which he or she makes payments. The organizer is not responsible for any problems and losses resulting from the Participant’s failure to comply with these conditions, and in particular for the number of credit cards and access codes for online bank accounts that have been intercepted by malicious software (see also point VI).
All complaints and complaints regarding payments will be considered on an individual basis, at: email@example.com. Contact phone numbers available at www.datasport.pl.
VII. Classifications and prizes:
All classifications will be conducted according to individual net times with the exception of the first 50 players at the finish line.
men – open and in age categories (18-29 years, 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, 70 years and more)
women – open and in age categories (18-29 years) , 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, 70 years and more)
Gniezno’s residents male participants
Gniezno’s residents female participants
In the open classification of men and women – places from 1-5 cash prizes and cups.
In age categories – places from 1-5 cash prizes, and for the first place cup.
In terms of Gniezno’s residents – places from 1-6 cash prizes, and a cup for the first place.
The prizes are doubled (the winner of the run is automatically the winner of his age category).
All competitors who finish the race will receive a commemorative medal.
The condition for receiving prizes is presence during decoration.
The final message will be available at www.bieglechitow.pl and www.maratonypolskie.pl, www.datasport.pl.
The Organizer will publish the amount of the cash prizes at www.bieglechitow.pl by the end of July 2019.
The condition for receiving statutory prizes is the presence during the ceremony of decoration. The final message will be available at www.bieglechitow.pl, www.maratonypolskie.pl and www.datasport.pl.
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the Sports Club „ALTOM”
Gniezno, ul. Roosevelta 116a, 62-200 Gniezno
tel. 882044122 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.klubaltom.pl
For what purpose and on what basis are your personal data processed?
On the basis of the need to perform the contract in order to:
- In order and based on the performance of the contract (ie. Your participation in the run:
○ your participation in the run (preparing a starter package, working out the results, awarding prizes, etc.)
○ publishing publicly available start lists and the results
○ delivery of payment services
○ sending organizational information (email / SMS) about runs organized by us
○ handling requests and correspondence from you
○ contact with you
○ enabling contact with a charity organization supported by you (in case of supporting a charity goal).
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on KS Altom:
○ for tax and accounting purposes
- For purposes arising from the legitimate interests of KS Altom:
○ handling of notifications and correspondence from you
○ to contact you
○ preventing frauds and abuses
On the basis of separate consent in order to:
- on the basis of your consent:
○ sending marketing information (email / SMS) in order to conduct direct marketing.
Do you need to provide personal information?
Providing personal data is necessary for your participation in the run. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract and participate in the race.
How long will your personal data be processed?
Your data will be processed during the period of using the registration page of datasport.pl and participation in runs organized by KS Altom, to which you subscribe via the Website. At the end of this period, your data will continue to be stored for purposes arising from law (especially tax and accounting) as well as counteracting fraud and abuse and pursuing any claims arising from the concluded contract. Part of your data (especially those that are in the results of the run) can also be processed after this date for statistical and archival purposes.
Who will be the recipient of personal data?
Your personal data will be disclosed to the employees, contractors and subcontractors of the Administrator to the extent necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes of processing personal data. The starting lists and results, containing basic personal data, will be public and will be published on the website of the run.
What rights do you have for the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to request: access to your personal data, rectification, removal and restriction of their processing. In addition, you have the right to object to their processing and to transfer them. Additionally, in respect to processing, which is based on your consent – you have the right to revoke it at any time.
X. Final remarks:
1. All participants must absolutely follow the orders of the security services: the police, the municipal police, the fire brigade and the organizer and move during the run according to their recommendations.
- The organizer allows free accommodation from 14.09.2019 to 15/09/2019 in the Gniezno Sports and Recreation Center hall at ul. Bł. Jolenty 5 (sleeping bags and mattresses on their own).
- Medical help will be available during the run on Plac Św. Wojciecha.
- Changing rooms, showers, deposit – sports hall III LO ul. Sobieskiego 20. The organizers are not responsible for items left outside the deposit. The organizer has the right to refuse admission to the run of a player who violated the regulations of any run reported in the calendar of the Polish Racing Association or his behavior disturbed the course of such a run.
- In case of finding by the Organizers shortening the route by the participant or using the help (running after a different route), the participant will be disqualified.
- A regenerative meal after the run (a coffee or tea and a sweet bun) will be given in the area of the finish line.
- If any of the provisions of the Regulations are considered, in whole or in part, to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions (in whole or in part) remain valid and enforceable. Binding and final interpretation of the Regulations belongs to the Organizer. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the Organizer decides.